Saturday, April 5, 2008

Squeaky Clean

So the last few days have been much better as far as not being sick. I thought it was never going to end. Now we just have to get our kids back on a normal bedtime routine since the sickness sort of messed everything up.

Today Alex decided to wash his hair with yogurt (about an hour after taking a shower)


I found this one of Erin when she was a few months older than Alex is,
but the concept is the same

So I gave him a bath...

A little while later I realized that he was being way too quiet.
Yep, he was practicing putting on my make-up. What do you think?

So I gave him yet another bath (but only because Erin insisted on having one). Ahh, you gotta love kids.

2 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love kids!! My favorite trick is when they poop right as you are racing out the door!!

Lisa said...

Oh man, I had to laugh at this post. Kids have an absolute genius for making messes and testing Mom's patience. I love that you have the sense of humor to take pictures of the messes and enjoy it just a leetle- it helps!